The Snoopy is a smaller version of the Huckleberry. Shown here with various options.
We are very flexible. Tell us your needs and we'll make it happen!
- cubby: 1.90m wide x 1.90m deep x 2.3m high,
- plus Verandah: 1.90m wide by 0.74m deep
- A gripper catch on the door so that children cannot get inadvertently locked in or out.
- A built in airflow system to keep the cubby fresh and cool during the summer months.
- 2 sliding perspex
- 2 windows on the front wall. No Glass!!
- solid pine paling cladding.
- Easy to understand instructions, all you need is two people and a power drill.
- Treated pine bearers (75x50) under the floor so that our cubbies can be placed directly on the ground or any other surface.
- Hard wearing moisture resistant yellow tongue flooring.
- Outward opening front door to maximise the available play space inside.
- Colorbond roof with an old fashion rolled top roof ridging.
- All solid timber. No MDF.
- Front verandah and 2 sets of pickets.