The Jake 2
The Jake 2 is the prefect large cubby for narrow spaces (shown here with optional 300mm elevation and letterbox)
- cubby: 1.94 wide by 2.3 deep by 2.3 high
- plus Verandah: 1.94m wide by 0.74 deep
- A gripper catch on the door so that children cannot get inadvertently locked in or out.
- A built in airflow system to keep the cubby fresh and cool during the summer months.
- solid pine paling cladding.
- Perspex windows for safety.
- All solid timber, no MDF.
- Colorbond roof with old fashion rolled top roof ridging.
- Outward opening door to maximise playing space inside
- Easy to understand instructions, all you need is two people and a power drill.
- Treated pine bearers (75 x 50) under the floor so that our cubbies can be placed directly on the ground or any other surface.
- Hard wearing moisture resistant yellow tongue flooring.
- 2 sliding perspex windows on the front wall.
- Front verandah and 2 sets of pickets.
Popular upgrades include:
$40 Extra window
$120 Rock wall
1200mm: $270 Add a 2.4m slide for $279
1500mm: $330 Add a 3.1m slide for $345 and a sandpit underneath for $150