The Huckleberry is a cubby house with pickets on the verandah to give a classic cottage look and feel.
Entirely made by hand, in solid timber, it is easy to accessorise and decorate. Years of creative play ahead!
We are very flexible, tell us your needs and we'll make it happen! (shown here with optional extras.)
Cubby: 2.41m wide x 1.90m deep x 2.30m high
Plus Verandah: 2.4m wide x 0.74m deep
- A gripper catch on the door so that children cannot get inadvertently locked in or out.
- A built in airflow system to keep the cubby fresh and cool during the summer months.
- Perspex windows for safety.
- Solid pine paling cladding.
- Extra high walls so that an adult can easily stand up and play in the cubby without feeling cramped.
- Colorbond roof with an old fashion rolled top roof ridging.
- Outward opening front door to maximise the available play space inside.
- Front Verandah with Pickets for that cottage style look
- All solid timber. No MDF
- Easy to understand instructions, all you need is two people and a power drill.
- Treated pine bearers (75x50) under the floor so that our cubbies can be placed directly on the ground or any other surface.
- Hard wearing moisture resistant yellow tongue flooring
Price: Click here for our best price