The Jake Cubby
Example 1 Example 2
Example 3 Example 4
Example 5 Example 6
The Jake is a full size cubby, comfortable for grown ups to stand up in.Shown here with various options.
We are very flexible. Tell us your needs and we'll make it happen!
A terrific cubby for smaller backyards.
- cubby: 1.94 wide by 1.87m deep by 2.3m high
- Plus Verandah: 1.94m wide by 0.70m deep
- A gripper catch on the door so that children cannot get inadvertently locked in or out.
- A built in airflow system to keep the cubby fresh and cool during the summer months.
- Solid pine paling cladding.
- Outward opening front door to maximise the available play space inside.
- Perspex windows for safety
- All solid timber. No MDF
- Colorbond roof with an old fashion rolled top roof ridging.
- Untreated pine paling cladding which is healthier for the environment and for your kids.
- Easy to understand instructions, all you need is two people and a power drill.
- Treated pine bearers (75x50) under the floor so that our cubbies can be placed directly on the ground or any other surface.
- Hard wearing moisture resistant yellow tongue flooring
- 2 sliding perspex widows on the front wall
- Front verandah and 2 sets of pickets
Price: click here for our best price
Example 1: Add $40 for extra window
Example 2: Add $70 for staining, extra windows and letterbox
Example 3: Add $315 for elevation 300mm, extra windows and stable door
Example 4: Add $549 for elevation 1200 and slide
Example 5: Add $855 for elevation 1500, slide, rock wall, toys
Example 6: Add $933 for elevation 1500, slide, climbing net and accessories